Friday, August 7, 2020

How to Cook Perfect My Own Version of Egg Foo Young

My Own Version of Egg Foo Young. In a wok add oil, then stir fry minced pork Cook until done then add prawns, carrot, capsicum and cook a while. Egg Foo Young 芙蓉蛋 is an authentic Cantonese egg cuisine. Since it looks like a western style omelet, those who are unfamiliar with it will mistakenly cook it the way of making an omelet.

My Own Version of Egg Foo Young I know most of us think of omelettes as a breakfast thing and Egg Foo Young is a Westernised version of a Chinese dish, much like many Chinese takeout. In this video, I create my own rendition of Shrimp Egg Foo Young! I have been craving this treat for awhile and decided to try a homemade version. You can have My Own Version of Egg Foo Young using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Own Version of Egg Foo Young

  1. You need 4 of eggs.
  2. You need 10 pcs of tiger prawn, cut into 3 parts.
  3. You need Half of small bowl of minced pork.
  4. Prepare of Spring onion.
  5. You need of White pepper.
  6. You need of Carrot, thinly sliced.
  7. It's Half of green capsicum.
  8. Prepare Dash of salt.

The best egg foo young I have ever had. To serve, place the egg patty over steamed rice and serve with the sauce on top. We'll never order this at a restaurant again as this version is so delicious, inexpensive to make & fast! Egg Foo Young is often described as a Chinese omelet or egg pancake, leading some to confuse it with scallion pancakes.

My Own Version of Egg Foo Young step by step

  1. In a wok add oil, then stir fry minced pork Cook until done then add prawns, carrot, capsicum and cook a while. Transfer to a plate and let it cool.
  2. In a big bowl crack eggs, add pepper spring onion and a little salt. Then beat it until the egg mixture are fluffy then pour the cooked ings. Mix well.
  3. Then heat a pan add oil and batch by batch scoop the mixture and fry..

In the course of writing this, I discovered that my own version of Egg Foo Young figures into one of my favorite comfort meals - Slow and Crispy Egg-Fried Rice. Egg Foo Young - Easy, homemade recipe filled with ground pork, shrimp and bean sprouts and tastes much Egg Foo Young is a Chinese-style omelet filled with ground pork and various vegetables. When the dish came, I was shocked to find out that the American Chinese version was puffy and. This Egg foo Young Recipe is a delicious light airy Chinese egg omelette filled with red pepper, celery, mushrooms, onions, bean sprouts, scallions and chicken smothered in a flavorful tangy gravy that will leave you licking your plate. So I recently had a reader contact me and ask if I had an Egg Foo.

Facebook Twitter Google+

 
Back To Top